Friday, March 23, 2012

Hard day/ Good Day

3/23/12:
Rudder came home with his first detention today for not having his log book signed. It was SO very sad. Then NOTHING went his way after that. He wanted a cup of his favorite tea and started to make it in the keurig only to discover there was a coffee pod still in there ruining his tea...and it was the last bag of the tea.I made a quick call to R though who was heading to the grocery store and he picked up two boxes full of his favorites! Then we did make your own pizza (veggie style for lent of course!) and that helped him too. SO next Thursday the Allison Boys will be representing in Detention... Rudder for 30 minutes and Rory for the full two hours for six efforts marks. SO sad! I'm praying the detention doesn't knock Rudd off the honor list though!

Riley wanted to sleep on the floor by my bed so I made her a palate from which she repeatedly shouted her new catch phrase"I'm an inch worm!!" Right as she was drifting off she said "Mommy, I don't love to the very top of my heart, I only love God that much but I love you three squishes below that" It doesn't get much better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment